First iambic paddle - CW Morse 3D vs BaMaKey TP3?
- Replies 2
- Views 1.1k
- Created
- Last Reply
Top Posters In This Topic
-
DX Hunter 1 post
-
Jennifer Davis 1 post
-
Sarah Mitchell94 1 post
Finally decided to upgrade from my trusty straight key and looking at getting my first iambic paddle. I've narrowed it down to the CW Morse 3D printed paddle ($45) and the BaMaKey TP3 (~$190). Both seem well regarded for portable use.
The CW Morse is obviously much more budget-friendly, but I'm wondering if the TP3 is worth the extra investment. The CW Morse $45 3D-Printed Pocket Paddle is remarkably robust and can be tossed in a backpack without covers, and it's easily adjustable in the field. The BaMaKeY TP-III is another solid paddle that's not inexpensive, but worth the purchase.
Anyone have hands-on experience with both? I mainly do POTA activations and some ragchewing on 20m. Speed isn't critical yet - I'm comfortable around 15-18 WPM.
Link to comment
https://www.hamradiobase.com/forums/topic/18-first-iambic-paddle-cw-morse-3d-vs-bamakey-tp3/Share on other sites